Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
Week 3 WR PPR Ranks
1. Antonio Brown vs Rams - Brown is averaging 32 points per game in PPR formats and St. Louis isn't going to stop him.
2. Odell Beckham Jr. vs Redskins - He was big last week and last season beat Washington 3 touchdowns.
3. Julio Jones vs Cowboys - Julio is averaging over 30 fantasy points and is a must play every week.
4. Randall Cobb vs Chiefs - Cobb scored 19 last week against Seattle and should keep putting up numbers as Aaron Rodgers' No. 1 target.
5. Demaryius Thomas vs Lions - Detroit has struggled stopping the pass and Thomas should take advantage of a good matchup.
6. A.J Green vs Ravens - Baltimore is 30th in points allowed to WRs so Green should have a field day.
7. Calvin Johnson vs Broncos - Calvin broke out last week scoring 24 points. If Stafford is healthy, Calvin should produce.
8. Emmanuel Sanders vs Lions - See what was said about Demaryius Thomas.
9. Julian Edelman vs Jags - Edelman has been dominant in PPR leagues with an average of 26.5 fantasy points and has a favorable matchup this week.
10. Jarvis Landry vs Bills - Landry had 39 points in Weeks 1 and 2 and looks like a big-time receiver.
11. Brandon Marshall vs Eagles - Marshall has been a big steal for fantasy owners and after 13 cathces and 41 points in two games he is proving to be a low-end No. 1.
12. Larry Fitzgerald vs 49ers - Fitz had a 3-touchdown game last week and against a weak Niners secondary could have another big week.
13. Keenan Allen vs Vikings - Great Week 1. Sucked week 2. Week 3 should be somewhere in the middle.
14. DeAndre Hopkins vs Tampa Bay - Love Hopkins. Hate his QB. But Tampa is a good matchup. He's a good WR2.
15. Donte Moncrief vs Titans - Montcrief has 13 receptions, two scores and 41 points in two games. He is a solid option against the Titans.
16. Amari Cooper vs Browns - Joe Haden may cause Cooper problems, but I still like him this week.
17. Eric Decker vs Eagles - Decker is benefiting a lot from both Marshall and Ryan Fitzpatrick. What does that say about Geno Smith.
18. Travis Benjamin vs Raiders - A new QB but a good matchup means I would take the risk. You can't leave him on the bench now can you?
19. Golden Gate vs Broncos - He has 18 targets in two games but just 20 points. He doesn't have an easy matchup but with volume alone he's worth it.
20. Vincent Jackson vs Texans - Houston gave up two TDs to receivers against Carolina and Jackson is way better tah any wideout the Panthers have.